Richmond Hill, ON – mobileLIVE is sponsoring charity JDRF via TELUS’ third annual Telecom Networking Event, to be held on June 12, 2014 at the Metro Convention Center, South Building.
Join TELUS for our third annual Telecom Networking Event: Talking Tech in Healthcare
TELUS will be hosting its third Telecom Networking Event which is all about connecting with the telecommunications community and connecting with reputable charities. Various executives of the telecommunications sector including senior executives from TELUS (Sales, Consumer and Business Marketing, Procurement, Technology, and Channel Operations) have supported this cause and have regularly attended in past years. It’s a great opportunity to network and connect with a variety of senior executives, all while contributing to a great cause.
Some of the attendees we’re expecting from TELUS this year are:
- Peter Green, President and SVP, TELUS Business Solutions
- Lloyd Switzer, SVP, Tech Strategy
- Joe Goodbaum, President, TELUS Channels
- Michael Guerriere, Chief Medical Officer, TELUS Health
- Tony Krueck, VP, Business Products & Services
- Jim Senko, VP, SBS and Mobility
- Phil Moore, VP, Large Complex Deals
- Eric Fergin, VP, Supply Chain and Procurement
- Drazen Lalovic, VP, Market Planning
- Alfred Baghouzian, VP, Devices and Applications
Tickets are on sale now for $20, which include snacks and complimentary beverages. A cash bar will also be available. All proceeds will go to JDRF and United Way. With your help, we can make the event an even bigger and better success than previous years.
Time & Place
Date: June 12, 2014
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 PM
Venue: Metro Toronto Convention Centre ; 222 Bremner Boulevard; South Building