The global money transfer market size is estimated to be around $6 Billion in Canada. Financial institutions are leveraging digital channels, finding new ways to digitally engage with their consumers and making it easier for anyone to send the money from the comfort of their homes.
The digital money transfer market is seeing a 23% growth year over year, making it a high-value business proposition for financial institutions. As the market gets flooded with offers, banks compete with each other for the same customer. Innovating new products, providing optimal and seamless experiences to transfer money, and faster time to market is not a choice but a necessity.
- Performance Measurement was difficult with no framework in place for measuring end-to-end performance
- Limited Time to complete this critical project, with tight deadlines
mobileLIVE not only created a performance test strategy but implemented ten user journeys using JMeter, a well-known industry tool for performance measurement and loading testing within a week’s time. Load was increased by setting up ramp-up time as per requirements. Performance improved after addressing the defects.
Our automation experts provided in-depth analysis and reports, identifying key areas of improvement and several bottlenecks in the systems and routines to help get the issues resolved quickly.
- 40% Reduction in performance bottlenecks
- 30% Stability in improvements after defect resolution
- Enhanced Reliability through stress testing to ensure the system can handle peak hours of use